Saturday 23 June 2012

Unexpected Layover

Yes my connecting flight was cancelled.  Pretty good job really as our first flight was late and the priest and I were legging it.  I may not have made it.  But a pain that I am not in my destination and am now on the standby list for tomorrow.

On a plus note the hotel they put me in is the most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in.  It is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The bed is huge.... and the most comfortable bed 
I have ever slept in...





 
 The view from my window is amazing:


It is so beautiful here (although at the moment I write this it is tipping it sown with rain!)


 BUT....  It turns out the airline had re-booked my flight for Monday which is too late.  I burst into tears...  My friend told me that would help in this sort of situation and the nice man took pity on me and has put me on standby.  I have to get to the airport at 5.45 am and basically wait all day in the hope that they will get me on a flight.  Not looking forward to that to be honest.  Please Lord help me get to where I need to be.








1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweetheart. I will get praying for you for a connecting flight today.

    ReplyDelete