Monday 11 June 2012

Taking a step of faith

So I went for a walk last night.  I wasn't sure If God had healed me of my knee complaint.... but I know that God has touched me.  So I decided to go for a tentative walk to test it out.  I did wear my knee brace to start off with (I know you say walk with faith but I have tried that before and ended up on the floor in agony).  So I walked slowly, then quicker and quicker... and then up a big hill.  Still no pain.  So about 30 minutes in I decided to take my brace off... and.... I walked down the hill and then for another 20 minutes or so with absolutely no pain.  Praise God. 

Even when I have worn the brace before I have still had pain.  When I walked a few days ago I forgot my brace and within seconds my knee was in agony.  Even when I put the brace on after that I could still not walk.  So, I am a bit skeptical... but it was miraculous last night.  I am excited now to see how I get on with walking in the states.  I am very much hoping now to be able to jump and dance.  Thank you Lord.

1 comment: